Wednesday, January 23, 2008

They're Coming to Get You, Barbara

I'd resisted the Blogger siren call for ages, although looking back on it, I'm not sure why. I like airing my id all over the internet. Perhaps it was my misguided loyalty to Livejournal, which has been my teacher mother secret lover boon companion since I was a tender seventeen year-old. But...I have to keep the lj friends-locked for the most part (long, incredibly boring story), and I'm far too lazy to create a new one. Logging in and out of various journals? Pssssh. Lame. Blogger, here I come.

Now I have the best of both worlds! Why oh why didn't I do this sooner?

(What's sad is that I'll probably just end up using this as a place to geek out about things in essay form. Geeky essays soothe my sick, twisted little soul.)

No comments: